Friday 28 December 2012

Stocking Up.


And this isn't even half of it!  I may have gone a little overboard.  You see, the week before Christmas I decided that I didn't want to have to deal with holiday lineups at the grocery store, and the mean people who race their way through the aisles to get the one thing they forgot to get before the store closes early.  Worse yet, I had a few nightmares of being partway through a recipe and to my horror I would discover that I too was missing a key ingredient!  So I carefully wrote out a recipe plan, printed off the recipes, made my grocery list, and methodically went store-to-store to get what I needed with plenty of time to spare before the holidays.  Then, I soon realized, you have to be able to put all this food away.  This of course led to my cleaning out and reorganizing of the fridge....

Thank you Tupperware's Fridge Smart Containers for extending the life of my fresh produce.  My herbs should now outlive my procrastination. 


This is the fullest my fridge has EVER been.  Yet, it should not surprise you that I did forget a few things.  It just seems to be my style.  I'd probably forget my head if it was not screwed on.  But I have been making do.  Some of the recipes that I've tried during my time off have been real successes.  Others have shown some potential so stay tuned, you will not be disappointed!  You don't have to go to the same extremes, but you can definitely benefit from mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bad Friends Make Good Pasta

I am such a bad friend. I shared a picture on my IG  of a superfast pasta dish and didn't share how I made it. It was late, I was starvi...