Sunday 4 November 2012

Liquid Luxuries



I have learned over this year that when one cannot buy, make... so I make a lot of things.  Smoothies tend to be my favourite luxury.  They are sweet and nutritious and I can almost convince myself that it is a good dessert substitution, or an awesome breakfast accompaniment.  When 2012 Whole Living 28 Day Mind + Body Challenge included blender smoothie recipes for breakfast in week one, I jumped on it and ran with them for the entire year as the occasional treat.  Most recently this week I bought the smallest bottle possible of carrot juice, broke out the frozen mango and made the Carrot-Mango Smoothie from the list of snacks for week 1.  Delicious!  And...I kind of drink two servings at one time.  What?   It's all fruit and vegetables! Look me in the eye and tell me you don't do it too.  I didn't think so....Happy sipping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bad Friends Make Good Pasta

I am such a bad friend. I shared a picture on my IG  of a superfast pasta dish and didn't share how I made it. It was late, I was starvi...